Say no more. This is The. Best. Granola. Recipe. It’s salty, sweet, and tangy at the same time. And it has chocolate. This goes great with a creamy milk or milk substitute for breakfast, or a satisfying after school snack. Packed with different fatty acids, this will leave your gut and skin glowing.
- 1 ½ cup oats
- ¾ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup coconut flakes or chips
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/3 cup maple sugar
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet or dark chocolate)
- 2/3 cup dried cherries
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients except cherries and chocolate in a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Spread granola mixture in an even layer on a prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely before Stirring in cherries and chocolate.
- Store in an airtight container.